January was awesome. So was my birthday :) I got to hang out with a new set of friends. Grabe. It's like Feb happened so fast.

Then we had a fieldtrip :) Went to the HABF in Clark, Pampanga :)
(Click the photo for a clearer view :) From left to right: Isah, Charmzz, jian, Pao, Sarah(AWESOME JUMP THERE), Stel, Ingrid, Arjoy, Alec, Sky, Yay, Meg, Anna L., Jodie, Aly, Luisa, Sassa, Ana Q., Monica (another really good jump :> HAHAHA. <3 u!), Ahndie, Maffi)
Monday the next week, we celebrated V-day :) Block date but not really coz we weren't that many. Sang shit out at Red Box. Then had dinner at Yellow Cab. It was fun ;)
Then, we had our shoots for our short film. We joined PAFF! Amazingly, we got into the finals and I swear that we no longer had to win. being a part of it was more than enough. And just the other day, we found out that we came in 5th :D We were the only second year students who joined. The rest were 3rd year students. We get the award for Best Actress though :) The feeling ... was so fulfilling! All the hard work was all soooooo well paid-off. The sleepless nights and stressful rendering and exporting - were all worth it. :) Will be uploading the video as soon as I figure out how to resize it tho.
(Isabel made this one :) HEE HEE, sweet <3)
![]() |
| Photographed By: Therese Ungson Our movie poster :) |
So .. that's just about it :) A whole lot more to come :> :-bd Hope I could blog more often though. Summer - I can't waiiiiiiit :D
















No comments:
Post a Comment